Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bombshell Beauty

My kids were thrilled this evening when I announced that we were going to the park for me to take pictures... of someone other than them!   They came along to keep me company anyways...

IMG_6660 copy

I had an idea for a dress that was slightly retro, like a full-skirted 1950's style halter dress. and since I only had a metre of the fabric that I wanted to use, I knew it needed to be in a small size, so Evelyn was my intended recipient.  But since I am still pretty new to creating my own patterns, I was off on my measurements and my skinny minnie was swimming in it.  I put the call out on facebook looking for a size 2/3 girly to model it for me. It was great because the mom who answered the call was a friend from highschool that I haven't seen in a long time, so we got a chance to catch up at the same time!

So here is the little bombshell beauty with the most gorgeous complexion!

IMG_6647 copy

IMG_6636 copy

IMG_6667 copy

IMG_6672 copy

IMG_6673 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...