Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to school Germs

Well, it sure didn't take long for the kids to pick up their "back to school" germs! Mylie and Evie both are suffering from the sniffles but nothing so serious that it slows them down.

We seems to be settling into our routines now and I must say I am kind of enjoying having the morning to bond with just Evelyn (not to mention it is easier to get things done with just one kid in tow!!), and once I pick up Mylie from school around lunchtime, Evelyn goes down for her nap and then I get to spend some one-on-one time with Mylie! Laina is such an attention hog normally, that it is nice to actually give my undivided attention to the other two.

Mylie and I spent some time colouring on the back deck. It looks like she is giving me the stink eye here, but really it is just her sinus pressure that is making her squint.



1 comment:

  1. I love Mylie. I love everything about her. Her squint, her haircut, the way she looks hunched over the coloring book! So excited that you get 1-on-1 time with your girlies during the day! ♥ Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...