Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just one of those days...

...just an all-around frustrating, disappointing day.  I racked my brain to come up with something good to say about today, but every positive thing I thought of was immediately cancelled out by a negative. 

Since I didn't have anything nice to say about the day, I thought I would move right along to the whole reason I started this blog.... as a way to motivate myself to practice photography.  You see I LOVE to take pictures and I love to look at pictures; the only problem is, my skill at taking photos is slim to none.  I've got a decent DSLR camera, read my manual (well, most of it!) and I've even taken a small course offered by Lesley from  Lesley Ann Photography which taught me a lot of the basics to switching out of the automatic mode on my camera.  Now I just need to practice, practice, practice!  I am hoping that by focusing on using my camera everyday in order to post some pictures will help me to achieve my goal.

Now going back to that negative theme of the day.... every picture that I took sucked.  Except the few I took on automatic with the flash.  Soooo, I will post the best of the bunch that I took with manually adjusted settings and call it a day.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a little bit brighter!




C'est mon raison d'être numero un, la belle L.  Maybe I should clarify... all of my family is my number 1 reason to be.... but she is by birth order my number 1... make sense now?  Lol, maybe I just need to go to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...