Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

Even though I am Canadian and our Thanksgiving was nearly 2 months ago, I am feeling the spirit thanks to some good friends and family.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Bree for sending me on a wonderful shopping spree at a local scrapbooking store.  It was a spectacular surprise and one I am not entirely deserving of, but appreciate nonetheless!

Here is a little picture of my haul; I have never tried the Spellbinders before, but can't wait to try them out on my Big Shot.  They can be used to stencil, emboss or as a die, and each packages comes with multiple sizes!!  Will have to demo the finished product a different day!


I am also thankful for my amazing family.  Today was a tough day for me as my worst fear happened and right at my feet!  My little E. has been sick for well over a month now, and our doctor prescribed her two different types of inhalers to be used in an aerochamber to try and dilate her airway and help her to breathe easier.  So not only do I have to torture my little darling with a face mask and puffers, but today she choked on some mucus and vomitted at my feet.  You may remember in my post here I talk about my vomit phobia, so today was difficult for myself and for Evelyn.  But the support of Adam, and the encouragement of my two older daughters helped us both immensely.  The girls clapped and cheered for E. every time she left the face mask on her face for long enough to inhale her medicine and cuddled her after she threw up to make her feel better.  So while I am glad the day is at it's end, I am grateful for what I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...