Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hope

This week, there is hope! The weather forecast looks pretty darn good and I think spring might finally get a little bit nicer. It is so much easier for me to be happy on a day like today. It was beautiful and sunny even if it was a bit chilly.

This week after swimming lessons we switched kids again with our friends and this time we had the older girls at our house; Laina and her BFF. I took them to the fabric store and let them pick out material to make them matching skirts and then let them pick the style from my patterns. The skirts are almost done, hopefully tomorrow I can get Laina to try it on and model it for me! Or maybe I will wait until I can take pictures of them both...

We are thinking of adding a new furry member to our family and adopting a cat or kitten. It was going to be an Easter surprise but we let the cat out of the bag (pun intended) today when we took the kids to one shelter to see the cats. We got there just as they were closing though, so we will have to try again.

Here are some old friends trying to come back now that spring is here!

Huckleberry Tree

Snowball bush (that is really a huge tree in my yard!) Love the sunspots on some of these pictures!

Helebore

Clematis

And one of my Pearly-girly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...