Saturday, April 23, 2011

Little Lizard King Part 2: Evelyn

The title sounds like a science fiction movie, no? Anyways, it has been a tough day here for myself and those I care about. I lost both my Grandad and my uncle today within 5 hours of each other. It is tough to digest right now, and I hope they both rest in peace.

I did get the pictures of Evelyn from last night edited where she is modelling her "Fancy Pants" ruffled diaper cover. Now, I love a good sunflare and haze in photos, but it went a bit far with these pictures. So please excuse the huge sunflare. I am still just learning, and the mistakes are more helpful than the ones I get right!

They started off with a picnic (I love that Emma is eating a plastic slice of pizza)
Emma-30 copy

And then once the picnic was over, Evelyn carried a pink plastic fork and knife around for the rest of the shoot. So you will need to ignore those too!

No fancy pants in this picture, but this is her "blank" look. She gives this to me whenever I tell her not to do something.

IMG_4661 copy

IMG_4662 copy

IMG_4663 copy

IMG_4667 copy

IMG_4672 copy

IMG_4678 copy

IMG_4680 copy

Thanks for looking! Now go hug your family tight for me, okay?

1 comment:

  1. First my friend, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your loved ones. You know that I know how it feels, and it is not easy. I give you great big cyber hugs - please know that I'll be thinking of you and wishing your pain away.

    Secondly, I will say - these pictures & the fancy pants are super cute. :) Bloomers in the front, skirt in the back. You just can't go wrong! :)

    Miss you! xo (and more squeezes on my way out!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...