Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Kitty!

Thank you to Lisa and Sara who gave me some ideas for future blog posts... but tonight I actually have something to say! We got a new kitty tonight! I have been looking for a new kitty for awhile now and it has been tough, seems like everytime we found a kitten, it was already sold before we could even see it. I went to several animal rescue places to see about adopting one that way, but struck out there too. I had a hunch that today was my day, and I went back to one of the rescue shelters today, and they had a new baby kitty named Mercy, who was everything we were looking for!

She is 5 months old and very sweet and affectionate. She hasn't met our older cat Pearl yet, but the kids are beside themselves with excitement, and they have her sleeping in their room tonight. I have no idea if any of them will get sleep at all tonight!

Here she is:

1 comment:

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...