Friday, April 22, 2011

Little Lizard King

I had the pleasure of testing out a pattern for Little Lizard King on etsy who I have purchased patterns from in the past. I really enjoy her patterns, they are cute, versatile, and easy to use. This one was for a ruffled diaper cover, and I made it in two sizes, 12-18 months for Emma to wear, and 18-24 months for Evelyn to wear. We went to the park this evening so the little girlies could model them. I have only had a chance to edit the ones of Emma, so I will post the ones of Evelyn tomorrow night.

Here she is!
IMG_4622 copy

IMG_4623 copy

IMG_4625 copy

Emma-15 copy

Emma-17 copy

Emma-18 copy

Emma-20 copy

Emma-24 copy

3 comments:

  1. Karyn (OakvilleMom)April 23, 2011 at 4:51 AM

    Adorable Julie! You are a woman of many talents-sewing, photography and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! love the red purse too =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...