Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just sad tonight. I skipped a whole bunch of my usual brands of clothes and decided to order Matilda Jane because I really loved it and I wanted to stick to only buying things I love so I don't jam up the kid's closets with more stuff than they could possibly wear. So I placed a fairly large order with has since seemingly been lost in the mail. The worst of it is? Even if I get my money back (of which I am not sure) I can't reorder because most of it is sold out :( So, so, sad. There is still some hope it will show up though, Canada Post is investigating. I know it is just clothes and I shouldn't let it bother me but it does. Now that I have whined about it, maybe I can let it go.

Pictures? Laina in full makeup and hair with her Jazz costume on. Even fake eyelashes! This was just a practice run... competition season starts soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...