Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It was an uneventful day.... really all I can say about it was that I took all three girls to the dance studio for registration and stood in line for almost 2 hours and spent an unmentionable amount of money signing them up for dance again next year. Other than that, I started two new dresses for two friend`s little girlies, cleaned up around here and just played with the girls! Sometimes uneventful can be good... especially in June when there is so many activities and school functions going on!

Mylie and Mittens... I can`t believe how much Mylie enjoys Mittens... this is really the first time she has ever enjoyed touching an animal and I am hoping she can become less frightened of animals as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...