Monday, June 13, 2011

Mylie and a New Dress

Mylie asked me the other day why I never sew for her. She is on this kick right now where she acts really dramatic. Very "all-or-nothing" behaviour in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy speak. So if I tell her not to do something, she will pout and say, "Why don't you love me mommy?" Or if Adam tells her to go put her shoes away, she will wonder aloud, "Why do I have to do all the work and Laina doesn't have to do anything?" I hope it is just a short phase because she is acting like a 14 year old girl!

So anyways, back to the sewing neglect. I let her pick out a main fabric for a new dress and I picked some to go with it. I finished it this afternoon and we went out this evening for her to model it. In most of the pictures she looks bored but really we were having a great time! I think just none of the smiley ones really turned out. These came out very hazy.

IMG_5807 copy

IMG_5806 copy

IMG_5803-2 copy

IMG_5802-2 copy

IMG_5795 copy

IMG_5791-2 copy

IMG_5794 copy

IMG_5809 copy

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MYLIE! She is so cute. Adorable. I'm glad you had a great time with her and that you made her a dress. I'm sure that made her happy. :) Sounds like she's going thru Middle Child Syndrome, lol. Hope it passes soon! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...