Friday, June 3, 2011

June 1

Again with the slipping up! Here is Wednesday's post....

It was a busy, fun day! I went to Laina's school to watch their school musical. Laina was singing in the choir and it always strikes me as strange how comfortable she is on stage. She seriously enjoys it. I, on the other hand, feel quite sick and nervous at the slightest thought of performing! I would say that right from birth Laina enjoyed taking centre stage, and has always craved having all eyes on her. The whole school did an absolutely amazing job on the musical and I have to say I am astounded how well the teacher's organized this whole thing and kept that many kids in line! I really admire teachers although I often think how glad I am that I don't have to do their job!

Then it was GAME night and the Canucks won game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals! So it was a good day all around.

Random flower photo that I took:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...