Friday, June 3, 2011

June 2

Thursday... I had some exciting news today... in the Missie Moosie "Fresh Faces" contest that Laina was selected as a semi-finalist... well, now she is a finalist! So before, she was one of 30, and now they have narrowed it down and she is one of 6 finalists. We find out on Sunday... It would be so cool to win, but really, it is just a honour to have made it this far! We love Missie Moosie clothes and the owner Alana is just fabulous... she is all about customer service and satisfaction and I appreciate that!

Speaking of clothing shopping, most of the clothes that I bought for Mylie for summer are already too small, so we took a little trip to the Gap Outlet and picked up some new summer clothes for her and Laina. They wanted to put their new dresses on right away... it was kind of a fun shop because I let them pick out what they wanted and then got them to try it on and decide. I usually shop online without them looking at anything so basically it is my taste, and my style. This was all about them, and they liked it! To be honest, I didn't love the maxi dress that Laina picked out for herself, but hey, if it makes her happy, it makes me happy.

(I know, I know, Mylie is doing something extremely dangerous... I put a stop to it as soon as I took a picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...