Saturday, February 19, 2011

100th Blog Post!

Wow, just realized this will be my 100th blog post overall! Seems like a milestone that should be marked somehow, but I have nothing very interesting to mark it with. It wasn't a great day here, to be honest. Laina woke up with a stomach ache and it progressed to vomitting and diahhrea by 10:30am. She is feeling a tiny bit better now, but I am not sure whether this thing has run it's course yet or not. Seems to have struck Evelyn and Laina rather quickly, so not sure what the next couple days will hold for the rest of us.

I did get to go to a kid's swap meet this morning before the sickies started. It is like a huge garage sale with 2 buildings full of all things kid's related. I got some cute bargains and got to spend a little bit of kid-free time with a friend, so that was nice. It was a gorgeous but slightly chilly day here and I took the two healthier kids outside for a bit to play. This metal pedal car is a frequent visitor in my pictures in the summer, it is a great way to get the kids to sit still for long enough to snap a picture! And yes, Mylie is in her pajamas in the middle of the day.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post. I hope Laina feels better soon and Mylie doesn't get it too. Jasmine has the same outfit as Evie. We should get a picture of them together in them, but we will never get them to cooperate for a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie-sorry that your daughter is sick. I hope she is soon well and that nobody else gets sick. We've been battling the flu at our place too. Love those sweet pics!! Congrats on your 100th blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...