Saturday, February 5, 2011

I can't resist...

...chickadees. Sorry, there is going to be more chickadee pictures today! I think I am starting to get a feel for my style. Things that I like to photograph... things that I want to do better, and learn more about. And I think if I had to try to put it into words, I would say unexpected nature. I want to take photos of things that are rich and bold and vibrant within and outside of nature. So like the vivid green moss on this fence...

067

The chickadee against the red branches:

150


and outside of nature...

The colour pop of my kids clothing against the natural landscape:

014

Reflections and shadows in nature:

036

This is what I love!

Anyways, just more pictures from today...

This cute little girl stopped to say hi to us on our walk (and her name was Julie too! Lol!)

163

133

Love the wings in motion here:

108

101

070

022

020

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are fantastic Julie, you should be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...