Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Controlled Chaos

That was what today was... controlled chaos. Normally, Tuesdays are crazy and just go, go, go until I collapse in an exhausted heap. But today was nice! We got to all of our activities on time and I got everything I had planned to do, done. It is a good thing there is always tomorrow like my lovely friend Christine
reminded me yesterday, because another day like yesterday would have done me in!

I worked on my photography assignment again and had a bit more success today. If I keep practicing like I have been, maybe by the deadline I will actually have some decent pictures to share! Here were my efforts today.

057

051

029

and the general consensus with my GF girls is that this was my best, lol. Sorry to Adam, I keep sharing pictures, but at least this time he is shaven!

014

4 comments:

  1. I think your pictures look great! What kind of camera do you have? We have been looking at different slr cameras to purchase and I think we have decided on one but are not 100% decided. I agree that the picture with the soother is the best, but I look the top picture a lot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terra, we have a Canon Rebel xTi. It is a couple (okay, like 4) years old now, so I definitely would love to move on to a new camera body. What are you guys thinking about getting? We have been kinda sorta looking at getting a Canon T1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    It would be so nice if you lived here and we could catch up with our kiddies during the day. We do similar things in totally different places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie,

    We are looking at getting the Canon Rebel t2i. It's sold out everywhere though. My brother is really into photography and recommended that one or the Nikon D90. My little point and shoot is about 5 or 6 years old so I really need a new camera!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...