Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Fabric Store

Swoon.... I love a trip to the fabric store.  I love it EVEN more than I love a trip to Gap or Gymboree.  Does that mean I am cured?  Or does that merely mean I have transferred my addiction from one outlet to another?

Anyways, Adam is still pretty helpless right now, but I needed to go to the fabric store to buy materials for the tutus I am making for a ballet class, so my in-laws kindly agreed to come over and babysit all of my babies (husband included) while I went to the store.  While I was there, I picked up a gorgeous book, I can't wait to dive into it!  Check it out, right up my alley, don't you think? Beside the book are some fabrics I picked up today also.


The book comes with 4 patterns that can make 23 different projects by altering pieces. Here is a link to the book on Amazon.


And now for some random pictures...

This is Badger wearing a neck pillow that the girls placed on her. She doesn't look impressed does she?



And here is Laina reading to Evelyn this morning in their matching footie jammies and matching messy hair.

4 comments:

  1. That picture of Badger cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book! What do you think of it? I may have to get it if I ever get that sewing machine! ;) And I'm sorry Adam is still helpless - poor guy. :( Sophia has the elephant footie jammies and we LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that book looks just like you julie! i love laina and evie in their matching jams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the kind words about my book! I love the knotty apron dress you made and think it's a great companion to the skirt you made. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...