Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine's Apron Dress

I had a nice relaxing day today which could have something to do with the fact that Laina and Mylie spent the day at their friend's house. It was quiet and laid-back over here without them fighting and making excessive amounts of unnecessary noise. So I took advantage of that and did some sewing.

The girls are doing a photoshoot next weekend and I am planning on sewing all of their outfits to coordinate. So Evelyn will be wearing the Peekaboo skirt and now, Mylie will coordinate in her knot apron dress that I sewed from the book that I talked about here "Little Girls, Big Style" Now that I have actually used the book, I would HIGHLY recommend it. It teaches lots of techniques and I think it would be an excellent tool for a beginner sewer!

The pictures are terrible, I think I will try again tomorrow in some natural light. Mylie is sick (again) with some kind of croupy, respiratory thing, but aside from coughing and sniffling, she is feeling good. When Mylie is sick, you can always see it in her rosy cheeks, and pale eyes. She just looks different somehow.



Now I just need to make Laina's set and we are already for the shoot!

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable! and miss mylie looks absolutely adorable as always -- sick or not.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...