Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Great Dung-out

Today was the day of the Great Closet Dung-out.  I have been meaning to do it for a couple of months now, but finally forced myself to get down to it today.  But first I threw another Mommy Tantrum.  This one was brought on by being unable to walk in the big girl's room without enduring bodily harm.  First I stepped on a headband which threw me off balance and whilst still trying to catch myself, I slipped on a book.  So I threw a fit.  Later on, I felt mildly concerned by how many Mommy Tantrums I have had in the last week but then came to the realization that I am drawing near to that time of the month when I become hormonal and unreasonable.  So it's okay, right?

Anyways, I went through all three girl's dressers, as well as both room's closets.  I emerged with two full rubbermaid bins (plus the two Pampers boxes full of clothes that my sister scooped for my niece) of outgrown clothes, plus a bag of donations, and a bag of garbage.  I wish I could say that was the extent of the clothes that I need to get rid of, but I have at least two more bins stored away in my sewing room.

Pictures!


The finished product in the big girl's room.


Adam seems to have decided to stop shaving since his surgery... he is the only man I know that seems to grow a better beard on his neck than on his chin...


And some decorations I made today using my Cricut and the Vintage Paper Rosettes from SVGcuts as well as the Mod Glam Valentine's Day
from thetomkatstudio on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing so hard about the mommy tantrum, I can just imagine it! Thanks again for the clothes, I'm really excited about them. Now it's my turn to do a 'dunging out' of Jazzy's stuff so I can find a spot for all the 'new' stuff! PS Does Adam know you posted that picture of him? I hate it when men use any excuse not to shave and they look like skids, that happens around here a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...